The Hindustan Times say they’ve got hold of a ‘vision document’ produced by Indian coach, Gary Kirsten.
It advises the players to try and increase their scoring rates (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) on the grounds that this will help create more testosterone that will in turn help the players be more aggressive on the pitch. However, partners are optional, it seems:
“If you want sex but do not have someone to share it with, one option is to go solo whilst imagining you have a partner, or a few partners, who are as beautiful as you wish to imagine. No pillow talk and no hugging required. Just roll over and go to sleep.”
This is one of those occasions where we feel no need to elaborate upon a story. We’ve got to save the obvious jokes for the comments.
- Sachin Tendulkar’s dispatched one through the covers
- Ishant Sharma’s knocked the middle pole back
- Yuvraj Singh’s lifted one over the infield
- MS Dhoni’s stolen a quick one
- Ashish Nehra’s nipped one back through the gate
- Rahul Dravid’s changing his grip
And we’ll end with: Harbhajan Singh’s struggling for purchase due to the moisture…